You are planning to study in Australia in the near future. Do you want to know what conditions for studying in Australia need?
What are the requirements for studying in Australia?
Like other countries, when you study in Australia you must ensure that you meet the basic requirements. Common Australian requirements including: language proficiency, academic qualifications, financial capacity and student visa. When you meet all the above conditions, your profile will be reviewed quickly and your dreams will come true. In order to prepare well for this project, you will need to carefully look at each specific requirement for international students.
1. English language proficiency when studying in Australia
Depending on the requirements of each school as well as at different levels of education. You will find different levels of English. But generally, the English language requirement for studying in Australia is usually:
- IELTS 5.0 with you enrolled in college.
- IELTS 6.0 with your college registration.
- IELTS 6.5 with graduate students.
The preparation of English proficiency before going to study in Australia is very necessary because this is the main language used in both study and research as well as in daily life. However, those who do not have enough foreign language skills can still make the dream of studying in Australia. You can enroll in English language courses at universities to meet your requirements before entering the main course.
Refer to the article: 5 of the Best Things About Student Life in Melbourne Australia
2. Studying conditions when applying for study in Australia
The condition of study abroad in Australia will vary from school to school. There is, however, an intermediate level for international students enrolled to study here.
Apply for Australian university study course:
- Completed the 11th grade program
- Has GPA greater than 7.0
Apply for a degree in Australia:
- Graduated from high school in Australia or a foreign certificate equivalent to a GCA level A certificate with the condition that students pass the appropriate 3 subjects. If you are studying in Vietnam, you need to finish the year.
- Has GPA greater than 7.0 (however, some schools require only GPA 6.5 or above).
3. Financial conditions for studying in Australia
The cost of studying in Australia is quite appropriate for the economy of many Vietnamese families so this is one of the reasons why many of you choose to study in Australia. In order to be successful in your future study abroad plan, you need to be prepared for at least the first year of study and living expenses. Of course, you will have different costs, of course, but according to your previous study experience in Australia, you will need to prepare for each year in Australia:
- English course fee: 300 – 450 AUD per week
- High school tuition (from grade 7 to grade 12): 9,000 – 22,000 AUD per year
- Tuition fees: 10,000 – 18,000 AUD per year
- Tuition fees: 16,000 – 25,000 AUD per year
- Higher education fee: 16,000 – 36,000 AUD per year
- Cost of living: about $ 15,000 per year
4. Conditions for Australian Student Visa
In addition to preparing the above requirements, it is also very important to know what to expect when studying in Australia. An Australian student visa will be the key to unlocking your dream. To apply for an Australian student visa, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- There is an offer for admission
- There is a proof of student financial aid
- Have a satisfactory English certificate
- There are international student health insurance (OSHC) in accordance with Australian regulations
Refer to the article: Education System In Australia